Dear Parents/ Carers
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know your thoughts. It is great to see that so many children and parents/carers are happy with our school. Great teamwork really helps our children!
What do Parents/Carers say about us:
|177 Responses||Strongly Agree||Agree||Disagree||Strongly Disagree||Don't Know|
|My child is happy at this school||65%||34.5%||0.5%|
|My child feels safe at this school||74%||25.5%||0.5%|
|My child makes good progress at this school||67%||30.5%||0.5%||2%|
|This school ensures my child is well looked after at this school||64%||34%||1%||1%|
|My child is taught well at this school||61%||38%||2%|
|My child receives appropriate homework for their age||54%||36%||9%||1%|
|This school makes sure its pupils are well behaved||56%||43%||1%|
|This school deals effectively with bullying||46%||39%||2%||0.5%||12%|
|This school is well led and managed||61%||33%||1%|
|This school responds well to any concerns I raise||60%||35%||1%||4%|
|I receive valuable information from this school about my child’s progress||52%||42%||4%||2%|
|I would recommend this school to another parent||61%||38%||1%|
- Very happy so far. Thanks.
- When we have had concerns with either of our children they’ve been dealt with very quickly and efficiently.My daughter is extremely happy at school and loves her teacher.
- I am happy with everything.
- All good. Son is very happy.
- Park Lane has been fantastic with my child. I would (and do) definitely recommend to others.
- Well received great support. Thank you.
- Perfect school.
- I am really happy with the help and support my girls receive.
- Overall we are very happy with Park Lane and have made the best decision in sending our children here.
- Fantastic school, thanks so much for your continued hard work and commitment.
- I love the support my child is receiving in school
- Excellent teaching staff
- My child has made amazing progress, I’m very proud of how far she has come
Extra feedback from ELSA support
- Too much homework.
- Less homework so we can do extra curricular pursuits.
- Due to pressure on primary schools homework sometimes too difficult for age group.
- More updates on progress – additional to parents evenings and reports.
- PE/fitness as much priority as Maths and English.
- Times table clubs.
- Budget cuts has meant less TAs.